3.19.2010

Malevolent March: Day 19

For the month of March, I'm going to try something new for the blog, so every day I am going to spotlight a different villain from comic books, movies, TV, etc. It's mostly going to be my all-time favorite villains, with some crazy random ones thrown in there for good measure, so check back every day to see the newest villain in Malevolent March!


I've had what can only be considered the weirdest and most turbulent seven days of my entire life. And I'm beginning to think that I've only reached the tip of the iceberg and shit's about to get real crazy from here on out. One day, I'm going to write a play about this past week but until then I'm afraid I'm just going to have to keep all the insanity bottled up inside me. So, to make myself feel better while maintaining my foray into a month long segment, I present today: Dr. Horrible.


Dr. Horrible

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Background: Look, I'm really worn out. I'm just going to copy this from IMDB.com: Dr. Horrible is an aspiring villain trying to get into The Evil League Of Evil. He has a blog in which he answers viewers comments to his plans to rule the world. So far things haven't been going so well for Dr. Horrible. But he is working on a new invention, a Freeze Ray, which stops time. When he isn't Dr. Horrible, he's just Billy a shy young man with a big crush on Penny, the girl from the laundromat. His archnemesis is Captain Hammer.

Great Moments from Dr. Horrible:

YouTube clips!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment