3.02.2010

Links You Should Know: 3/2

So Nick (my roomate) and I finally got Netflix through our X-Box 360. So in other words, if I disappear for days on end than you can find me curled up in the fetal position in front of my new lord and master watching Sliders episodes for days on end while covered in crumbs and pizza boxes in my bathrobe. It's only a matter of time before the X-Box wins the battle of wills between my need to make money and my desire to watch the Rocky movies any time I want, as many times as I want. I've only had this for about 12 hours so far, and most of that time was sleeping and getting ready for work, but I am wondering how or why I ever thought I could live without it. What a fool I was!

Since Malevolent March has just started, I figured I'd keep things light and include a little video for you guys to check out. The guy shows off his mastery of the violin for a little while, but about 40 seconds in he busts out an awesome version of Gnarls Barkely's Crazy. Check it out, it's sweet as hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment