2.23.2010

Links You Should Know - 2/23

Yo yo. I know I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but I have been pretty swamped in my personal life and I feel bad for not being able to post as much content for you guys. Right now, this blog is just me and Peter, but worry not because plans are currently in motion to expand our stable and make this site even bigger and better. Until then, I'm going to try and work in a whole bunch of awesome posts this week, and then stuff should mellow out for me soon so I can crank even more goodness out to you. For today's edition of LYSK, I thought I'd share what's becoming another of my favorite comic book blogs, Ryan K. Lindsay's Stink Brown. Ryan just started writing on the Weekly Crisis and has busted out two pretty cool features on there already in addition to the other articles he's written. Give his blog a look through, it's a pretty sweet and intellectual look at comics.

1 comment:

  1. Hey lads, thanks for the shout out. I try to keep the old 'brown coming along like usual. It's not easy, as I now see myself as having three writing gigs, plus work during the day, so it's busy but I do it because I love it.

    Hope anyone else who follows the link enjoys what I have to say.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete